Events

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Thanks for captaining us to the PSL title, now vamooze x 3

So the current PSL league champs' captain, Ramahlwe Mpahlele, has jumped ship from Chloorkop to Naturena?

Is it just me or has anyone else noted the disturbing trend in the PSL that lifting the coveted PSL trophy is fast becoming the last act a club captain ever does there? I mean, once is an accident, twice is a coincidence but thrice in succession is a definite pattern

I
First it was Schut packing his bags to return home as soon as he put Pitso's maiden league trophy in the cabinet.

II
Next up was Junaid Tefu Mashamaite who cleared the accolades at the club and PSL awards so much that he could spare the odd excess one for his loyal central defense partner; but no sooner had he said : "Chief, here, catch!" than was he globe-trotting looking for a new home to ply his trade

III
Now its Rama who has left the Motsepe's stable for what he sees as greener pastures at the family club Bobsteak never campaigned for

Did I hear someone say here this is Ace Manyisa's turn to cut loose and leave Mayfair as soon as he has delivered the league trophy the Iron Duke will have to settle for seeing as the next star is proving well nigh out of reach for now?

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Schut left not immediately after delivering the league but only after the Nedbank Cup. So I guess it is still a coincidence not yet a pattern. 

Hahaha, I suppose you are correct but the league trophy is the common denominator in all the three recent years
Almost similar to Pirates' unwritten policy of not retaining any coach who won them the league over the past two decades starting with Makaab in 1994, Igesund in 2001, Bareto in 2003, Krol ...though some stay for the off season and early cups, none remained long enough for the next champ's crowning regardless of double, trebles or whatever else they brought

Well in that case, let me say it is not Manyisa but Thabo's turn to Captain us then retire soon after lifting the league trophy or even leave for free as an old crock.. 

I suspect this guy is a spy. lol. We can't trust players from Chloorkop anymore.

hahaha he is more than a spy, he will let us win against you and take the league by letting goals in at the end of the season just like Mphela did... 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Leonard Masango.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service