I was ready to play; the coach supported me,” he said. “The only reason I didn’t get back in to the side was because they were doing so well, winning the PSL for the first time in eight years and then the Nedbank Cup.

“Stuart Baxter told me he wanted me to stay. He said he had recommended a new contract for me. I thought I had another season, but they called me in on Thursday, my agent and Bobby Motaung.

“Bobby told me I wasn’t in the coach’s plans; that there was no place for me at the club. I have to respect that decision, but I must say I was hurt. Not bitter, but hurt.

“I couldn’t understand it. The coach had left on holiday a week before. And Bobby told me I wasn’t in his plans. It was very confusing.”

i wonder if Tau was booted cause he has a CV or cause of breaking someone's heart in the past.......

Views: 425

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tampering with a honey pot doesn't assist!

its amazing how emotions can ruin one's career.....

The only other team in the PSL where he can continue to enjoy the forbiden fruit is Platinum Stars. Maybe he must go work with Benson and Vuyo there.

bvut is there any of his kind at platinum stars??is there an apple tree there?

Yes...there are two ripe Royal fruits ready to be plucked and be made useful.

wadla Jimmy...and here we have Selle who's also gonna be making sure..he gets booted

Hahahahaha....I give up!

kwakwa..kwikwi,  Kgosi, Mongro Lodge confirmed what you just said about P.Stars.

He tasted Pirates honey pot he got burned, he tasted Chiefs honey pot he got burned!!!

In short: Stay away from the honey pot Mr Tau

mixing business with pleasure.....see why Thabang is a stay at home dad while i run the family business....hihihihihihihihih

great stufff PJ keep that punk very very busy....

RSS

© 2022   Created by Leonard Masango.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service