I know some mighty disagree with me on this one. But I strongly believe the return of Sphiwe contribute to Chiefs poor performance. The guy is feared by players in the team. The sooner the coach realise that the better.

During the game all balls must via him before playing to any player. He makes wrong run which are serviced by poor players.

Ball distribution was equal in all sides when he was absent. If you don't believe watch the replay of weekend game.

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I fully agree with you on that one. I have been telling others that Chiefs will start losing game the sooner when Parker and Shabba return. Those two must never be in the field at the same time. They kill the morale of other players

Including that cow called Nkatha

hahahahahahaha

hehehehe is not Chiefs' Messi...

hahahahaha he is SA's world cup hero

What World Cup?

The one we walked into and made history by being the first country to be kickeout in group stages?

At least there is something to celebrate. We made history.

The train for the reserve side has already stopped hehehehe

Quarter-Finals
17/1/15 Bloemfontein Celtic vs MP Black Aces
17/1/15 Orlando Pirates vs University of Pretoria
17/1/15 SuperSport United vs Platinum Stars
17/1/15 Mamelodi Sundowns vs Polokwane City

This draw was created to allow Pirate and Sundowns to reach the finals.

in the absence of the "Star" you put the "R", just to try to keep up with the competition

hehehehehe

Just like last season when their double-winning team suddenly changed its tactics to accommodate Musona and got zilch in the cup stakes, this season's great start is beginning to be affected by the return of Shabba, Parker and perhaps Nkatha too thereby confusing the likes of Lebese, Maluleka and Masango by displacing them from the fulcrum to peripheral roles

This thing of highest paid player should be on the starting  line up is kills the spirit of unity in the team. I expected to coach to not temper with the winning formula. They say if it is not broken why fix it.

RSS

© 2023   Created by Leonard Masango.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service