Events

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Are you looking forward to the weekend sport like i do? oh well, i've already started:

- US Open - started yesterday, the South Africans are not doing badly but Louis was terrible on the day, i think the axe is on his head

- NBA Finals - oh well, some of us love our basketball, the Miama Heat tide the series its 2-2, i think game 5 on Sunday will give us an indication of who will be the Champion.

- FIFA Confederation Cup - eish the Nigerians nearly disappointed me by boycotting, what are they thinking mara? The time zone will be a big factor for me hence i'm really worried. Brazil are under pressure but i think they are going to win the tournament.

- Bafana Bafana - only a win can take us closer to the promise land.

- Protea - are they going to choke when it matters the most?

- Baby Springbok - the first half last night was not impressive, France was all over us but i can't wait for the next round, i think we are going to defend our title.

- Springboks - tough one tomorrow, the Scots are not there to play marbles, the Springboks must bring their A game, i wish to see Trevor Nyakane very early and Kolisi to be give a chance.

What are you looking forward too in this sporting weekend?

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

am looking forward to watching the chockers hope they dont disapoint against west indies, they need to deal with Gayle and the rest will be history.

Looking forward to the confederations cup.

Good luck to Bafana Bafana, they gonna need it.

- I'm also looking forward to the US Open; I just hope the weather will be fine today. And I'm disappointed with Tiger and Rory's first 10 holes; they were terrible. I hope they will be better today...

- Ethiopia vs Bafana Bafana - this is the game to watch; a very tough encounter for Bafana; all I can say is Good Luck; and I'm behind you always.

- Tough game for the Proteas today; I just hope they won't choke... Good Luck to them

- Baby Springboks are making South Africa proud; they have a fighting spirit. I also think they will win this world Championship. And There's a boy called Seabelo Senatla; What a Player!!!

- As for the Springboks I won't be watching - It has become extremely hard to support the Bokke as a black person. Current form clearly means nothing to Heyneke Meyer. Always undermines black player nxa

eish Selle, the less said about Heyneke the better. as for Seabelo i saw him the Sevens set up, i thought that's where his good but i was wrong and his part of the WC Sevens squad. I wonder what Cecil Afrika can do in the 15's set up.

Looking forwad to Bafana ayeye!!!

Looking forward to Bafana Bafana Game. we need to win this game.

Good Luck to (Bafana)² 

RSS

© 2021   Created by Leonard Masango.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service