Events

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Greetings from the delightful host Province of Eastern Cape,

We are now 24 days away from the prestigious Soccer Gags Year End Function. I hope you are ready for the exciting line-up that awaits you in the friendly city of Port Elizabeth. You can afford to leave your ice skating shoes behind as we will make use of the rental shoes available at the artificial ice-skating surface venue, but one thing you cannot afford to leave behind is your swimwear, sneakers, and volleyball shots. The attire for the awards ceremony is Hawaiian. We decided to make it less formal but yet more fun this year.

Our host venue for the weekend (27-29 Nov 2015) is located just less than 10km from the Port Elizabeth International Airport and it is called the Pine Lodge Resort & Conference Centre (see the map for directions). Those who will be in need of transport from the airport are kindly requested to send their flight-times to admin@soccergags.com or even better, post such information under this topic. Those who will be using other mode of transport like bus or train please do the same by indicating your pick-up point and time.

When you get to Pine Lodge, produce your ID at the reception and you shall be allocated a key to your room. Take a nap, freshen-up and further details shall be communicated to you through a leaflet which you will find in your room.

Google Directions to Pine Lodge:

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Johannesburg,+Gauteng,+South+Africa...!3m1!4b1!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x1e950c68f0406a51:0x238ac9d9b1d34041!2m2!1d28.0473051!2d-26.2041028!1m5!1m1!1s0x1e6532b11825c1c3:0xa9472b88085de884!2m2!1d25.68861!2d-34.011261!3e0?hl=en-US

(1) Type in your point of departure

(2) Select mode of transport (on foot, flight or driving)

(3)  Press enter button

(4) Click details

(5) Print direction

We are looking forward to officially welcoming you to The Friendly City

Kind Regards,

Stonza: Chairman of the Local Organizing Committee

Views: 873

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hehehe pink madala

Who is Kim?
Lol Buthelezi's Kim Kardashian from Cubana...dont tell me you've forgotten already!

hahaha - you rubbing salt in to my friends wounds Mrs Gaga.

My friend thought he found himself a piece of some white meat that night - Ole messed it up for him.

Ole helped all of us!!! We would've never heard the end of it from Buthelezi. He was already telling us that we're not in his league yena he only does abo Kim K...hahahah  "intwana e rich yabo Kim Kardashiiiiaaaaan" #in his zulu accent with my xhosa voice :)

hahahah lol 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Leonard Masango.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service